spacer
spacer
 

EVENT CALENDAR

Welcome to The Royal Pahang Golf Club

 

The Club was originally named “The Kuantan Golf Club” having its registered address at “c/o The Chartered Bank Kuantan, Pahang” with a total of 12 members.
The Club did not have any proper office facilities at the course which was mainly a flat 9 hole golf course with various fairways running across each other. Tee – Boxes were designated with little or no elevation and the greens …...…. well…….. the green’s were planted with the most famous of Malaysian grass......... “cow grass”.

The original 9 holes course was completed towards the end of 1959 and was funded entirely by the club with great assistance from the Public Works Department who allowed use of their equipment and machinery for the clearing and preparation of the course.

These pioneers of the Club located a piece of Land in Taman Gelora next to the old Istana Teruntum (which is now occupied by the Football Academy of the State and several tennis courts)

The Club is affiliated to many major golf clubs in the country. Other facilities in the club include the Driving Range, Pro-Shop, Restaurant, Cafetaria, Karaoke Lounge, Billiards and Swimming Pool.